In 2019 we were called up by a new client who had suffered a
cyber attack and has lost data as a result. Our first question was ‘Have you
got a backup of your data?’. But it was OK as they had a backup in place.
Or so they thought…
However it turns out that when we went to do a restore from
their data backup, it hadn’t actually been working for 2 years. Their
receptionist who was responsible for checking the backups had thought it was
Unfortunately this still seems to be a fairly common story.
Managing backups is becoming more complicated, not to mention time consuming
for internal staff to manage.
Our Managed Backup Solution
Having operated for over 16 years we have actively seen the difference that our service makes, feedback is what gives us the drive and ambition to continue offering such a high quality, flexible and affordable service.
The benefits of our service mean that:-
- You’ll save valuable time and money leaving your IT concerns to us.
- You will receive a FREE site survey and advice on how we can make your office run more smoothly.
- We’ll help you to choose a support contract that suits your needs and listen to how you want to work with us.
- We’re always only a phone call or email away whenever you need us.
- We know how important it is to be able to answer your questions as soon possible, and we are dedicated to fixing any issue you have as soon as possible.
Need to speak to us about an enquiry?
Call us Today on (Hampshire Office) 02380 000 999 or (Dorset Office) 01305 300 555 for a FREE onsite – no obligation meeting to discuss any IT requirements you may need.
02380 000 999
01305 300 555